- 24 years of experience acquired in the manufacture and the distribution of food supplements and body gels based on organic silicium
- Several ranges of products based on organic silicium for health-food shops, the parapharmacy and the pharmacy
- A business with an ear to a market in full expansion, providing constant innovations thanks to the development of new, exclusive formulas
- Quality products: all the food supplements and body gels are formulated from raw materials from the best European suppliers
- A commitment to provide its customers and consumers with safe products while respecting European regulations in order to work with our customers in a climate of confidence.
A Belgian company founded in 1995, Eytelia is in the field of products based on silicium.
Specialised in the design and development of effective and quality food supplements and body gels, Eytelia is recognised by the medical profession and its products are approved by many therapists in Belgium and in France.
Its formulations are developed on the basis of the most recent studies and scientific references.
The synergies used have been validated and the ingredients are measured out in a manner to meet the needs of the body.
For more than 10 years, Eytelia has had its own Research & Development Department which has acquired considerable expertise in that which concerns the silicium molecules and more particularly the liquid forms of silicium.
This Department is in charge of the development of new formulas and the realisation of effectiveness studies of the products.
Products designed and manufactured by Eytelia are distinguished by the exclusive use of an original and very powerful silicium molecule: Organic Silicium which is bio-activated.
This molecule is present in the form of silicic acid in drinkable solutions and in the form of monomethylsilanetriol in topical-application gels.
Under its two forms, bio-activated Organic Silicium is an absolute monomer associated to a specific compound which is proper to Eytelia’s in-house expertise.
This unique technique of stabilisation, called “bio-activation”, confers outstanding properties to the silicium: high bio-availability and the ability to potentiate the action of ingredients which are associated with it.
In the range of DexSil, products, bio-activated Organic Silicium is used alone or is combined with specific ingredients such as MSM, Glucosamine, Chondroitin,Essential oils, plant extracts,etc.
Market Growth Director
Communication & Outreach Manager